Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Charlotte Engagment Session ~Chanda and Jimmy~ Sneak Peak

So I never visit uptown Charlotte during the day, and let me just say it's actually a lot of fun.
I finally got to shoot and e-session uptown, at several places I've been eyeballing for months. Chanda and Jimmy were so much fun to work with, I really didn't feel like I was working at all. We even got to ride the trolley, which I didn't even know existed here. This just proves I need to get out more during the day! Anyhow, here's a preview of their session. I will post a link to the whole session very soon!
































>





No session is complete without a trip to Lowes. Jimmy actually works for Lowes and that's how they met! :)

To view all the photo's from their engagement session click the link below:




1 Comments:

Blogger Niya said...

Beautiful engagement session! Thanks for sharing!!

Regards,
clipping path

September 17, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home