Thursday, September 3, 2009

Charlotte Wedding Photography *Ashley and Charles* sneak peak

Ashley and Charles got married in Davidson, NC-north of Charlotte. We did most of the portraits at Davidson College where they held their reception. We had a lot of fun photographing their wedding. Hope you enjoy the photo's. Also check back tomorrow, the rest of the photo's should be uploaded and online. I'll put a link on here. :)






























































































To view the whole wedding click the image below:


1 Comments:

Anonymous TJ Getz said...

There are so many cool shots here. I wish there was a way I could click my favs! nice job elly! :) I love the creativity and emotion you capture.

September 12, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home