Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dobson Wedding Photography ~Jessica and Travis~ Teaser

Just a few from Jessica's bridal






Wedding Day!

Details



The Guys- Love the socks!




The Ladies



Travis



The Kiss!



I'm not sure whats going on here, lol. I was taking a test shot and this is what I got, I love it!



The Wedding Party



So they decided to write on the front windshield backwards so that cars looking in their rear view mirrors could read it. It took two of them to get it right, one on the inside guiding, and one on the outside writing. Hilarious



Balloons



So a motorcycle gang rolled up and asked the groom if he wanted pictures on the bike. I'm pretty sure he was a mind reader because I want just thinking how awesome that would be. :)





The Couple








To view their whole wedding click here:






Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! The first one is absolutely gorgeous. I also love the one with the boys and their socks :)

June 16, 2009 at 6:16 PM  
Anonymous TJ Getz said...

these are great elly! love them!

August 26, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home